TOPIC: ESAP Proposal

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #663

  • Ryan Woebkenberg
  • Offline
  • Posts: 129
  • Thank you received: 0
Out of curiosity what ISP are you using?

Bulk emailing can be a tricky thing. I would suggest you wait a day, be sure to check your junk and spam folders, then email LSF leadership.



Ryan
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #664

  • Larry Jolly
  • Offline
  • Posts: 27
  • Thank you received: 0
Seriously Curtis...
Has anyone seen a financial report from the LSF in the last 6 Years????
Bylaws only matter when the leadership chooses to follow them..
LJ
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #665

  • Tim McCann
  • Offline
  • Posts: 47
  • Thank you received: 0

Curtis Suter wrote: When were they mailed out? My email address is correct Jim Deck said it was not updated to another members address book but it was taken care of a month ago. Obviously it has not been resolved as I have not received a ballot.

Not a very well run/organized league it appears.
Sorry to be blunt but it is true in what I hope is a single case.

Curtis


I guess you can't vote...like the non-internet members. Sorry
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #666

  • Curtis Suter
  • Offline
  • Posts: 67
  • Thank you received: 0
When is the voting deadline?
Was anything changed from proposed?
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #667

  • Preston Heller
  • Offline
  • Posts: 90
  • Thank you received: 0
LSF ESAP Ballot‏

silentflig​ht.org 8:03 AM
To: Preston Heller
Picture of silentflight.org


This is your e-ballot to vote for or against the proposal to change Some LSF By Laws and create a completely separate SAP for ALES-equipped sailplanes. The proposal can be found under the NEWS tab on the LSF web site ( www.silentflight.org ).



How to vote



Forward this message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before sending the forward, at the very top of the forwarded ballot, enter your LSF number followed by a space and YES if you approve the proposal (9999 YES) or NO if you do not approve the proposal (9999 NO). If you have forgotten your LSF number, ask the LSF Secretary at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for it. Members have 30 days from the receipt of this ballot to return it but are urged to vote as promptly as possible.
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #668

  • Preston Heller
  • Offline
  • Posts: 90
  • Thank you received: 0

Preston Heller wrote: LSF ESAP Ballot‏

silentflig​ht.org 8:03 AM
To: Preston Heller
Picture of silentflight.org


This is your e-ballot to vote for or against the proposal to change Some LSF By Laws and create a completely separate SAP for ALES-equipped sailplanes. The proposal can be found under the NEWS tab on the LSF web site ( www.silentflight.org ).



How to vote



Forward this message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before sending the forward, at the very top of the forwarded ballot, enter your LSF number followed by a space and YES if you approve the proposal (9999 YES) or NO if you do not approve the proposal (9999 NO). If you have forgotten your LSF number, ask the LSF Secretary at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for it. Members have 30 days from the receipt of this ballot to return it but are urged to vote as promptly as possible.


This came in an e-mail this morning, Curtis.

Nothing has changed.
I agree with you.

But I voted yes anyway. Baby...bathwater...and so on. My feeling is you gotta make the best out of a bad situation.

Preston
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #669

  • Tim McCann
  • Offline
  • Posts: 47
  • Thank you received: 0

Curtis Suter wrote: When is the voting deadline?
Was anything changed from proposed?

30 days to vote. I got my ballot 5 hours ago but I haven't decided how or if to vote but it might be worth voting yes to see the motorglider aspirants doing their spot landings with that 246 ft towline* attached, seems like it might get caught in the prop :-)

*Section 9- Precision Spot Landing:
"...except that the towline shall be not less than 75 meters (246.1 feet) in length "
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #670

  • Preston Heller
  • Offline
  • Posts: 90
  • Thank you received: 0

tMcCann wrote:

Curtis Suter wrote: When is the voting deadline?
Was anything changed from proposed?

30 days to vote. I got my ballot 5 hours ago but I haven't decided how or if to vote but it might be worth voting yes to see the motorglider aspirants doing their spot landings with that 246 ft towline* attached, seems like it might get caught in the prop :-)

*Section 9- Precision Spot Landing:
"...except that the towline shall be not less than 75 meters (246.1 feet) in length "


Yes, Curts, vote YES. I will shave my head if you do. hahahah

Preston
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #671

  • Tim McCann
  • Offline
  • Posts: 47
  • Thank you received: 0
Another reason I might vote yes despite both the amendment and the procedure are contra to the bylaws is I want to be the first Level 2 to complete the tasks with an electric helicopter...woohoo, this might be fun after all.
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 3 years 11 months ago #672

  • Ed Anderson
  • Offline
  • Posts: 105
  • Thank you received: 0
Have not received my ballot yet but it takes time to send out hundreds of e-mails for this kind of stuff. I will watch for it.

When I get it I will vote yes to the proposed changes.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum