• Page:

TOPIC: 2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters

2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters 8 years 4 months ago #1080

• JOHN WINSTANLEY
  • JOHN WINSTANLEY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Has anyone heard if the Soaring Masters is being held in Muncie 2016? If so where would I find sign up info? Will the LSF/AMA people be sending out Nats entry forms through the mail this year, or are we doing the download/print thing? Thanks for any info.

2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters 8 years 3 months ago #1081

• JAMES C. DECK
As far as I know, there will be no substantial change in the entry procedure fro the 2016 NATS. You'll have to ask the LSF Board that takes charge January 1st about a World Masters.

2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters 8 years 3 months ago #1082

• SKYE MALCOLM
According to the AMA's IAC calendar the World Soaring Masters is being held Thu-Sun Sept 15-18

www.modelaircraft.org/events/nats/natsschedule.aspx

I apologize I don't have any more detailed information like updated sign up info or the like but hopefully that gives you enough information to at least make your vacation plans. Typically the WSM registration has been via the website worldsoaringmasters.com/ Here is the post from Jim McCarthy on the 2016 event:

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31074800&postcount=17

Also, the Soaring NATS are on the calendar but there is a gap in the schedule from July 23 to July 31 so that's the rough block of time.

2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters 8 years 3 months ago #1093

• JOHN WINSTANLEY
Thanks for the reply guys. If the Master's signup is the same as years past, there's no hurry. Registration won't open until May next year. I'm going to make plans to go even if my boss thinks otherwise.

2016 Nats and World Soaring Masters 7 years 11 months ago #1122

• JOHN WINSTANLEY
Well alright, registration is open. Jim McCarthy is taking entry forms May 1 to August 15. I'll mail in my form in a couple days.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds