TOPIC: ESAP Proposal

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #663

• RYAN WOEBKENBERG
  • Thank you received: 0
Out of curiosity what ISP are you using?

Bulk emailing can be a tricky thing. I would suggest you wait a day, be sure to check your junk and spam folders, then email LSF leadership.

Ryan
The topic has been locked.

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #664

• LARRY JOLLY
Seriously Curtis...
Has anyone seen a financial report from the LSF in the last 6 Years????
Bylaws only matter when the leadership chooses to follow them..
LJ

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #665

• TIM MCCANN

Curtis Suter wrote: When were they mailed out? My email address is correct Jim Deck said it was not updated to another members address book but it was taken care of a month ago. Obviously it has not been resolved as I have not received a ballot.

Not a very well run/organized league it appears.
Sorry to be blunt but it is true in what I hope is a single case.

Curtis

I guess you can't vote...like the non-internet members. Sorry

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #666

• CURTIS L. SUTER
When is the voting deadline?
Was anything changed from proposed?

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #667

• PRESTON HELLER
LSF ESAP Ballot‏

silentflig​ht.org 8:03 AM
To: Preston Heller
Picture of silentflight.org

This is your e-ballot to vote for or against the proposal to change Some LSF By Laws and create a completely separate SAP for ALES-equipped sailplanes. The proposal can be found under the NEWS tab on the LSF web site ( www.silentflight.org ).

How to vote

Forward this message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before sending the forward, at the very top of the forwarded ballot, enter your LSF number followed by a space and YES if you approve the proposal (9999 YES) or NO if you do not approve the proposal (9999 NO). If you have forgotten your LSF number, ask the LSF Secretary at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for it. Members have 30 days from the receipt of this ballot to return it but are urged to vote as promptly as possible.

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #668

• PRESTON HELLER

Preston Heller wrote: LSF ESAP Ballot‏

silentflig​ht.org 8:03 AM
To: Preston Heller
Picture of silentflight.org

This is your e-ballot to vote for or against the proposal to change Some LSF By Laws and create a completely separate SAP for ALES-equipped sailplanes. The proposal can be found under the NEWS tab on the LSF web site ( www.silentflight.org ).

How to vote

Forward this message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before sending the forward, at the very top of the forwarded ballot, enter your LSF number followed by a space and YES if you approve the proposal (9999 YES) or NO if you do not approve the proposal (9999 NO). If you have forgotten your LSF number, ask the LSF Secretary at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for it. Members have 30 days from the receipt of this ballot to return it but are urged to vote as promptly as possible.

This came in an e-mail this morning, Curtis.

Nothing has changed.
I agree with you.

But I voted yes anyway. Baby...bathwater...and so on. My feeling is you gotta make the best out of a bad situation.

Preston

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #669

• TIM MCCANN

Curtis Suter wrote: When is the voting deadline?

30 days to vote. I got my ballot 5 hours ago but I haven't decided how or if to vote but it might be worth voting yes to see the motorglider aspirants doing their spot landings with that 246 ft towline* attached, seems like it might get caught in the prop :-)

*Section 9- Precision Spot Landing:
"...except that the towline shall be not less than 75 meters (246.1 feet) in length "

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #670

• PRESTON HELLER

tMcCann wrote:

Curtis Suter wrote: When is the voting deadline?

30 days to vote. I got my ballot 5 hours ago but I haven't decided how or if to vote but it might be worth voting yes to see the motorglider aspirants doing their spot landings with that 246 ft towline* attached, seems like it might get caught in the prop :-)

*Section 9- Precision Spot Landing:
"...except that the towline shall be not less than 75 meters (246.1 feet) in length "

Yes, Curts, vote YES. I will shave my head if you do. hahahah

Preston

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #671

• TIM MCCANN
Another reason I might vote yes despite both the amendment and the procedure are contra to the bylaws is I want to be the first Level 2 to complete the tasks with an electric helicopter...woohoo, this might be fun after all.

ESAP Proposal 10 years 2 months ago #672

• ED ANDERSON
Have not received my ballot yet but it takes time to send out hundreds of e-mails for this kind of stuff. I will watch for it.

When I get it I will vote yes to the proposed changes.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds